How to Remove Access to Your Google Account
We give permission to our Google accounts on almost a daily basis. So many services (such as Vyte) are offering Google signups and since we are humans and lazy we often times choose that option. But with time this number of connected websites and apps is just growing but we don´t keep using all of them. So what is the solution?
Go through your connected services REGULARLY and remove access to the ones you don´t use anymore.
All you have to do is to click this link to access all of your connected apps: https://myaccount.google.com/security?hl=en&pli=1#connectedapps
Click then on “Manage Apps” to access all the apps you EVER connected with your Googe account. In some cases this can be hundreds – so be warned 😉
As soon as you disconnect an app or a website from your account they have absolutely no writing- or reading access anymore. However, your email address and possibly other data is still in their database. To delete you completely from the chosen service you have to do that within the app/website or contact their support.
- Workuments on Acuity scheduling review and best alternative
- Andy Laird on How to create a free Booking Form in WordPress without a plug-in
- Jaffer on How to create a google account with your current email address
- news hindi tv on Google calendar : default calendar on iPhone
- Jayme Silvestri on Take your consultation planning to the next level
Leave a Reply