How To Embed Your Vyte Page on Your Website
Philippe H., 6 years ago 0 1 min read 6061
We get the question a lot on how to embed your Vyte page on your own website.
So why not make a quick guide on how to do that – and yes, code will be involved but it is still super simple. So here we go 🙂
1. Create a page on WordPress or any other CMS to use it as your contact page.
2. After finishing that go to the Vyte share settings and copy the code below “embed your Vyte page into your website”
3. Paste the code into your page and that’s it! 🙂 You can find the result right HERE.
It is really that simple, no more messing around with code or other time-consuming tasks.
This makes it the fastest way to make you available for bookings right from your homepage 🙂
- Workuments on Acuity scheduling review and best alternative
- Andy Laird on How to create a free Booking Form in WordPress without a plug-in
- Jaffer on How to create a google account with your current email address
- news hindi tv on Google calendar : default calendar on iPhone
- Jayme Silvestri on Take your consultation planning to the next level
Leave a Reply