How to create a free Booking Form in WordPress without a plug-in
Philippe H., 4 years ago 1 2 min read 11362
WordPress is a really great tool to create and manage your website. There is a ton of themes and resources available thanks to the massive community that supports WordPress.
However, sometimes, you can get overwhelmed with the number of plug-ins you’re using on your website. And it’s wise to be selective as to which ones to install, because you don’t want to increase your vulnerability to let hackers take over your website.
With Vyte, it’s very easy to implement a booking form into your website. No need of a plug-in, all you need to do is to paste a snippet to your page.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Sign up to Vyte if you don’t have an account.
- Click on create a Booking Page
- Set your availabilities and booking preferences
- Grab your embed code. Go to Edit your Vyte Page > Share (2)
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and go to the specific page you want to put the form
- Click to add and search for “embed”
- Paste the code provided earlier.
With your Vyte booking page, you’ll be able to:
- Get your customers to book you by looking at your availability
- Set up buffer time between every booking
- Set closed or “busy” times
- Ask customized information from your clients
- Ask for payment (coming soon)
- Put your team in your Vyte Page so the customer can choose which one to book. (coming soon)
There are a number of different booking features on Vyte, so you’ll be able to find what is best for you.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Workuments on Acuity scheduling review and best alternative
- Andy Laird on How to create a free Booking Form in WordPress without a plug-in
- Jaffer on How to create a google account with your current email address
- news hindi tv on Google calendar : default calendar on iPhone
- Jayme Silvestri on Take your consultation planning to the next level
This is a great selection. My choice goes with Amelia. I like the clean modern look compared to a few of the others.