How to create a Free Booking Form in WordPress without a plugin
WordPress is a really great tool to create and manage your website. There is a ton of theme and resource available for you thanks in particular with the massive community that supports WordPress.
However, sometimes, you can get overwhelmed with the number of plugins you’re using on your website. And it’s wise to choose which one to install because you don’t want a vulnerability to let hackers take over your website.
With Vyte, it’s super easy to implement a booking form into your website. And no need of plugin, all you need to do is to paste a snippet to your page and voila!
Here are the steps to follow:
- Sign up to Vyte if you don’t have an account.
- Click on create a Booking Page
- Set your availabilities and booking preferences
- Grab your embed code. Go to Edit your Vyte Page > Share (2)
- Go to your WordPress dashboard and go to the specific page you want to put the form
- Click to add and search for “embed”
- Paste the code provided earlier.
With your Vyte booking page, you’ll be able to:
- Get your customers to book you by looking at your availabilities
- Set up buffer time between every booking
- Set closed business time
- Ask custom information to your clients
- Ask for payment (coming soon)
- Put your team in your Vyte Page so the customer can choose which one to book. (coming soon)
There is a ton a different booking features on Vyte so you’ll definitely find your happiness.