Our 2022 recap at Vyte
The Vyte team wanted to wish you a very happy new year 2023! 🥳 We hope you had a great holiday season and took some time to rest.
Here at Vyte, 2022 was full of projects and we wanted to share them with you. So here’s a quick rundown of all the new features on Vyte this past year:
Create paying appointment types and collect payments upon booking
It is now possible to create paying appointment types to charge your customers at the time of booking or after booking with our new Stripe integration!
No need to go back and forth between Vyte and your payment tool 😉
The “Users” section
We have provided “Users” and “Templates” sections in your settings to optimize your organization’s account management.
- Template: Create Vyte account templates with availability settings, pages, and more
- Users: Create and modify the accounts of your colleagues (in your Vyte organization) from your own account
With these two new sections, you’ll have more control over the management of your Vyte organization, nice, right? 😊
Vyte is now available in Polish 🇵🇱
Integrately & Make Integrations
Our Integrately and Make integrations will allow you to connect even more tools to Vyte and further automate your workflow!
And many more…
All those cool new features are available on the Vyte Pro plan, make sure to not miss out on them 😉
After a nice restful break during the holidays, we are more than ready for this new year 2023. We are already working on a lot of new features and integrations to provide you with the planning tool of your dreams.
As always, we are determined to provide you with the perfect solution to best meet all your scheduling needs and make sure your meetings go off without a hitch.
The Vyte Team wishes you a great beginning-of-year season 🥳
- Workuments on Acuity scheduling review and best alternative
- Andy Laird on How to create a free Booking Form in WordPress without a plug-in
- Jaffer on How to create a google account with your current email address
- news hindi tv on Google calendar : default calendar on iPhone
- Jayme Silvestri on Take your consultation planning to the next level
Leave a Reply