Always suggest at least 3 dates to plan a meeting
Philippe H., 8 years ago 0 1 min read 7157
To schedule your meetings, we advise you to always suggest at least 3 dates for your invitees. Their availability should be even greater. First of all, log on vyte.in and click on “create an event”.
- Specify the event subject with a simple and clear way.
- Add invitees with their e-mail address
- Click on “suggest dates and places”
A window in which you can successively specify, dates, places and a message, displays on the screen.
- Click on “add a date”, you’re in Vyte.in calendar.
- Successively click on different time slots to suggest dates.
You’re done 🙂
- Workuments on Acuity scheduling review and best alternative
- Andy Laird on How to create a free Booking Form in WordPress without a plug-in
- Jaffer on How to create a google account with your current email address
- news hindi tv on Google calendar : default calendar on iPhone
- Jayme Silvestri on Take your consultation planning to the next level
Leave a Reply