Webflow is known for its ease and simple way to create websites. With a full interface builder, you can create websites by just using drag & drop elements in your canvas.
Webflow makes it easy to create personal websites but also business websites like shops, restaurants and all type of businesses. More than ever, you’ll need a booking system that is robust and automated so you can free up your time for more important stuff.
We’re going to explain to you how to integrate a full booking system in your Webflow site, and more importantly, without typing any code!
How to integrate your booking form into Webflow:
- Create your Vyte Page
- Sign up to Vyte if you don’t have an account.
- Click on create a Booking Page
- Set your availabilities and booking preferences
- Grab your embed code. Go to Edit your Vyte Page > Share:
- Go to your Webflow site
- Click on + to add an element
- Select Embed Code
- Paste the code and click Save
Voila! You are now ready to take on booking directly from your customer without even typing a single line of code.
With your Vyte booking page, you’ll be able to:
- Get your customers to book you by looking at your availabilities
- Set up buffer time between every booking
- Set closed business time
- Ask custom informations to your clients
- Ask for payment (coming soon)
- Put your team in your Vyte Page so the customer can choose which one to book. (coming soon)
There is a ton a different booking features on Vyte so you’ll definitely find your happiness.