Android | How to add vyte.in to your homescreen
On your Android device, you can update or plan your meetings with vyte.in. You just need to create a shortcut on your homescreen, touch it and handle your meetings.
If you are an iPhone user, please find out our article on “iPhone : how to add vyte.in on your homescreen”
Here is a small tutorial to help you add vyte.in, on your android device’s homescreen.
1. In your android device, login toyour vyte.in account, and go to your events page : vyte.in/events. Then touch in the top-right of the screen.
2. In the drop-down menu, select “Add to homescreen”
3. Then, choose the title you want for your vyte.in shortcut and click on “Add”
4. You added your vyte.in shortcut to your android device’s homescreen. Just click on it to access your vyte.in events page quickly.
Hope this article was interesting for you, let us know if you have any question about it.
- Matti Heubner
Hey there! Our ressources are limited, so unfortunately right now our focus is not on the Android app. It will come eventually, though! 🙂
You can also check out our public roadmap to see what we are working on: https://trello.com/b/9kZAk3nZ/vyte-public-product-roadmap
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Workuments on Acuity scheduling review and best alternative
- Andy Laird on How to create a free Booking Form in WordPress without a plug-in
- Jaffer on How to create a google account with your current email address
- news hindi tv on Google calendar : default calendar on iPhone
- Jayme Silvestri on Take your consultation planning to the next level
Thx , but still waiting your killer app for android ( No real calendar since sunrise was sunset by Crosoft) keep on doing magical UX i’m waiting 4 you struggling with google calendar