Terms and conditions of use
An access to the Vyte service, the creation of an account,a paid subscription, as well as surfing on the website involves the full comprehension and acceptance of the hereby terms and conditions of use.
Furthermore, the user acknowledges being the age of majority and being able to understand the content of the hereby conditions as well as to make conclusions about them.
The terms and conditions of use (below ‘TCU’) regulate the relationships between the user and Vyte.in SAS, incorporated under French law and registered in the RCS (corporate and trade register) under the number 808 624 787, from the first connection and without a time limitation.
- ‘User’: any legal or natural person, subscriber or not, having access to one of the websites or to the app whatever his/her localisation is or his/her access method.
- ‘Website’: every web address the user uses to have access to the service, including the following non-exhaustive list: vyte.in, vyte.me and vytein.com or any other website edited by the company.
- ‘Company’ or ‘Vyte’: refers to the Vyte.in SAS company, incorporated under French law and registered at in the RCS under the number 808 624 787.
- ‘Subscriber’: refers to any user who paid to subscribe for the ‘Pro’ services offered by the company.
- ‘App’: refers to the ‘Vyte’ free app, available for download on Apple Store app for mobile phones on iOS.
- ‘Service’: refers to all the features involved in the appointment booking management provided by Vyte.
III. Service purpose
The service provided by the company consists in:
- Displaying the user’s calendar on his/her customer space
- Sharing the user’s aggregated availabilities (not the details of the user’s calendar) with his/her guests and the other users of the platform
- Providing the possibility to book an appointment for someone else on the ‘Vyte Page’, in the conditions defined by the user in the settings section
- Allowing guests to indicate their availabilities for an appointment
- Writing messages on the pages of events the user has been invited to
IV. Parties’ obligations
1. Company’s obligations
Vyte is committed to providing its users with constant service in collaboration with renowned service providers offering the best liability and security guarantees (registrar, web hosting service and other subcontractors).
However, the company only has an obligation of means regarding the access and use of the service. The company can neither guarantee that the offered features will be constantly available or that they will not be affected by a technical or human error, nor that hosting servers will be virus-free and bug-free.
For maintenance, test, security, debugging or update purposes, the service might occasionally be interrupted by the company. The latter shall not be held responsible for it.
Vyte will never share your personal information to anyone for monetary purposes.
2. User’s obligations
In order to ensure the security of your account and the protection of your personal data as a user or subscriber, you commit to:
- Not giving the access to your account to anyone. Loaning, sharing, exchanging, giving, purchasing, transferring and selling an account (or an attempt to do so) is forbidden. Any loan, share, exchange, gift, purchase transfer or sale of an account shall not be used against the company and could lead to the sanctions mentioned in the 10th article of the TCU;
- Taking all necessary measures to avoid any access to the account you created, including without your knowing;
- Not playing with someone else’s account;
- Not sharing your username, that is to say, your user ID, your password and the answer to the secret question. This rule does not apply to the “assistant” password proposed to subscribers;
- Using a mailbox you are in control of;
- Allowing the company to contact you easily via your email address, for any reason
3. Limitation of use
The user is committed not to using the service in a way that could damage the experience of other users using the service, but also subscribers and the company itself. This limitation non-exhaustively prohibits any use:
- Violating the company’s intellectual property rights or anyone else’s
- Violating any French, European law or regulation or the one applying to the user
- Being violent, pornographic, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, obscene
- Endangering the security of any electronic device, including communicating your password to a third party
- Attempting to force a password, a security encryption or any other protection measure damaging the integrity of the service and users’ data
- Attempting an automated use of the service to send emails, book an appointment or extract data from the company’s websites.
The user is subject to judicial proceedings if he/she represents or have someone representing, reproduces or have someone reproducing the entire content of the websites or a part of it. This also applies to adapting, modifying, transfering, commercializing, distributing or imitating the entire content of the websites or a part of it.
Any user using the service for malicious purposes is responsible for the damage caused by this action.
4. Case of emergency
The company shall not be held responsible for any temporary or permanent interruption of its service in case of an emergency.
V. Limitation of liability
In any case, the company shall not be held responsible for any damage which might result from the use of the service.
- The service, the websites and their content are provided ‘as is’;
- Using the service is your responsibility and at your own risk. For minor users, the responsibility lies with their legal representatives;
- VYTE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY USE OF THE SERVICES THAT WOULD NOT BE COMPLIANT WITH THE TCU. THE COMPANY SHALL NEITHER BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGE, DATA LOSS, PROFIT, WHICH MIGHT APPEAR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OR NON-USE OF THE SERVICE, NOR FOR NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER REASON LINKED TO THE SERVICES;
- ANY COMMUNICATION BETWEEN VYTE.IN AND YOU, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WILL NOT LEAD TO ANY GUARANTEE THAT WAS NOT PLANNED BY THE TCU;
- The company shall not be held responsible for your mistakes or omissions;
- The company shall not be forced to refund you any payment in case of a failure that would not be planned in the agreement binding you to Vyte.
Some countries do not allow warranty disclaimers or limitations. Thus, the mentioned limitations or disclaimers might not apply to you. In such circumstances, warranty disclaimers or limitations should limit, as much as possible, Vyte’s responsibility for any damage that would result from the use of the service.
ON THE BASIS OF THE PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED STIPULATIONS, SHOULD THE COMPANY’S RESPONSIBILITY BE ENGAGED DURING YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE AMOUNT OF THE COMPENSATION YOU COULD CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT YOU SPENT TO ACCESS THE SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE MONTHS BEFORE YOUR COMPLAINT.
VI. Termination of agreement
1. Account deletion on the user’s initiative
The user can ask the deletion of his/her account anytime, on simple request on the dialogue interface featured on the website.
2.Deletion or termination on the subscriber’s initiative
The subscriber can request the deletion of his/her account in the same conditions as the users. The deletion of an account involves the termination of the subscription.
In case of an account termination during the subscription period , the subscription will end on the initial renewal date.
No refund shall be made in case of an account deletion happening before the end of the subscription.
3. Termination on the company’s initiative
In case the subscriber does not pay or the user neglects his/her contractual obligations, or upon request of the competent authorities, the company reserves the right to delete or suspend the execution of its obligations without prior notice.
V. Personal data
Vyte only keeps personal data that are strictly necessary for the service to run properly. Some data is transmitted to external service providers in order to improve the quality of the service or to offer various functionalities and features.
VI. Links towards or from the service
The company shall not, in any case, be held responsible for the content featured on third-party websites.
Having no control over the external resources towards which its users can create links, the company takes no responsibility for the content of these pages.
The company reserves the right to ask any third-party the deletion of a link leading to the service. Apart from those circumstances, the creation of a link towards the Vyte service is permitted.
The links must lead either to the Vyte page of a user or a subscriber, or to the homepage of the service. However, it is strictly forbidden to share links leading to the Vyte page of a user or a member without his/her explicit agreement.
VI. Changes to the terms and conditions of use
The company reserves, in its discretion, the right to change the hereby TCU. The users are then informed of the change in the terms and conditions of use by email. The use of the service after the potential changes involves the acceptation of the TCU and the user cannot use the prior terms and conditions.
It is advised that the user regularly consults the TCU. The latest version of the latter is accessible through the following link: https://blog.vyte.in/terms-of-service/
VII. Applicable law and competent jurisdictions
The hereby terms and conditions of use and the contractual relationship between the parties are subject to French law.
In case of litigation related to the agreement, the parties exclusively assign the competent jurisdictions from the city of Paris, FRANCE to handle the situation. The hereby jurisdiction attributive clause must then exclusively be applied to the fullest extent possible and in the most absolute way.